Our bedroom colours, dictated by the art we bought before deciding on a colour scheme, are reds and golds. Think sunset and you won't be far wrong, one of the paintings in there is Stone henge bathed in black red and gold at the start/end of a day, we can't decide which. I wanted those colours, but I didn't want another sunset piece, so instead I decided to represent my favorite season...autumn!
10count plastic canvas
Anchor perle 5 #1316
Anchor perle 5 #1385
Tapestry needles size 22&26
Madeira No.4 #4021
- Cut the canvas to size. Mine is 78x97 holes.
- Work the embroidery as charted, using the Anchor thread and larger needle, repeating the pattern as desired to fill the space..
- Whip stitch along the outer edge of the ribbon, using the Madeira thread and smaller needle, to attach it to the edge of your canvas.
- Cut the beads from the ribbon framing the top edge of your canvas if required..
- Pin to your wall, no need for a hook, the holes in the canvas will serve perfectly fine as a hanging device.