What you need to know:
- All orders are completed in a smoke free but dog friendly home. While I try to keep Paws away from all commission work you may occassionally find one of his hairs. If you are allergic this is something to bear in mind.
- Commissions are taking on embroidery, cross stitch, knitting and even the occassional pattern.
- Prices are worked out based on what you want, time it will take and your budget.
- A deposit is taken before work is begun. You will recieve a reciept for the deposit. This is none refundable should you cancel your order.
- Once work has started on your item changes are limited so make sure we've discussed everything you want. Samples and swatches are availible upon request.
- Once the item is compleated the remainder of the payment is due before postage.
- All items will be sent out the same day if payment is recieved at a time where such action is possible, otherwise it will be the next working day.
- All items are posted with Royal mail and are tracked. You will be given a tracking number.
- I accept paypal
What I need to know
As much information as possible! If you have pictures, send them, if you have specific colours, materials etc, send them... The more information you give me the more perfect your item will be. Sadly my powers of telepathy are a little weak and if you tell me blue but don't specify a shade I'll try to choose the right colour but you could end up with a cerulean instead of a navy. That said, if I'm in doubt I will ask, but a quick summery should include:
- Craft (knitting, embroidery, cross stitch)
- What you want (a shawl, a name placing on an item, a picture)
- Details (lace, cables, what kinds of fonts, fabric, fibres, anything specific you can think of)
- Budget (A shawl, for example can be as cheap as £40 or go as high as £300 depending on the fibres, the yarn weight/length of time to make, colours etc. A hand dyed skien of alpaca is much more expensive than a solid ball of cotton for example and laceweight is much more time intensive than chunky yarn and so on so let me know what you want and what you're prepared to spend and I'll give you options.)
- Contact details